Sunday, November 11, 2007

Game on...

So the wife has decided to start blogging....now I feel the pressure to actually make an occasional post so that my blog isn't the laughing stock of the family. Anyway, had to drop a few of the latest pictures. Happy November!

Here are a few of the latest Haloween pics...

Nate (skunk) and me (grease monkey)

Laurie (grease monkey's lovely and trusty side kick)


Jacob (Buzz)


and Gabe (Lightening McQueen)

My favorite part of Halloween is pumpkin carving - I let the kids tell me what they want and then send them to bed. This year was not my best effort...but still fun.

Last year's were a little better....

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Dan I am so impressed, I love the pumpkins, who needs the tell all picture books to show them how to carve, you do great work.

sara said...

Niiiice pumpkins Dan! Ours are starting to get a little better every year -- I'm thinking next year we'll turn the older kids loose with the pumpkin knives. Or maybe not...