Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Wild Wild West

As I was helping the boys prepare themselves for bed the other night, I was straightening out their sheets on their beds. As part of this process, I like to flip over their pillows to expose the cool side for their sleeping pleasure. When I flipped over Gabe's pillow I was surprised to find this tucked neatly beneath his pillow.


As the man of the house, am I doing something wrong that causes a 6 year old son to feel the need to pack some heat? On second thought, maybe I am failing worse than I initially thought, upon closer inspection, the semi-automatic rubber band 6-shooter isn't even loaded.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the picture title, love the sheets (Andrew has the same pair), love the gun under the pillow, can never be to prepared. Uncle Steve would be proud.

Ashlee said...

That is too funny! I love it! :0)

Valerie said...

That is hilarious. Isn't it great the things your boys surprise you with?

Anonymous said...

crazy. but hey, you feel protected and safe right?

;)